Our Commitment To You!
We provide Registered Massage Therapy with extra care taken to meet your personal needs, from our conveniently located RMT Vancouver office. We are committed to enhancing your optimal health and overall physical well being.
Pregnancy Massage Therapy
Are you pregnant? We have qualified therapists that provide pregnancy massage to relieve muscle tension and decrease joint pain. Call us today and book your Vancouver RMT appointment.
RMT Massage Therapy
Serene Massage Therapy provides professional massage therapy in a calm and relaxing environment conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver’s medical district on West Broadway (Near Cambie & W. Broadway, Fairview neighborhood).
Our friendly and educated staff are registered therapists who practice treating a wide range of medical concerns, injuries and stress related issues.
Benefits You May Receive With Regular Massage Treatments:
- Relieve headache and migraine pain
- Reduce muscle spasm, tension and stiffness
- Help improve posture and increase body awareness
- Promote wound healing and reduce swelling
- Decrease the effects of stress on the body
- Improve circulation
- Relaxation to enhance physical and emotional health
- Relaxation to enhance range of motion
Some of the Conditions We Commonly Treat Include:
- Pregnancy related issues
- Low back pain
- Muscle strains or sprains
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Whiplash injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Stress management
RMT Massage therapy has been proven to break the cycle of pain and injury through specific palpation as well as manipulation techniques, to promote circulation and improve the function of the muscles and joints.
Serene Clinic’s mission is to offer support to our Vancouver RMT clients both young or elderly, with therapy tailored to their specific needs. Our ultimate goal is to foster self-empowerment by providing information and home exercises so the client has a strong foundation from which to pursue their journey toward personal well-being.
- We are dedicated to restoring your health and well-being.
- Before we begin we make sure we fully understand your individual needs.
- We are committed to enhancing your optimal health and well being.